easy, versatile, powerful
Read more effectively with annotation tools
handy digital highlighters and sticky notes on PC / Mobile
Build your personal library
with links, pages, notes, pictures, etc.
Organize information as little or as much as you want
once saved, easy to find, on any device, PC or mobile
Say goodbye to broken links
webpages are archived
Better collaboration for any group, large or small
family, class, team, entire company
Provide feedback and catch attention
with highlights, sticky notes or screenshots
Share information as much or as little as you want
both introverts and extroverts can be at ease
More info on Diigo
Check out the YouTube Channel : DiigoBuzz
About Diigo – an article on the Diigo website
- Diigo is a multi-tool for personal knowledge management
- Dramatically improve your workflow and productivity
- Easy and intuitive, yet versatile and powerful
Much of our information consumption and research, whether at home or at work, has shifted online. We are now spending a big part of our day working with online information – reading and researching related to travel, health, shopping, career, hobbies, news, online learning, smart investing, school papers, work projects, you name it.
Yet the workflow with information, from browsing, reading, researching, annotating, storing, . organizing, remembering, collaborating, sharing, to connecting dots into knowledge, is still largely ad-hoc and inefficient. Diigo is here to streamline the information workflow and dramatically improve your productivity. Our users include law firms, marketing agencies, consultants, recruiters, web designers, researchers, students, teachers … — basically anyone who consume lots of online information, either individually or as a team.
Here is how you can use Diigo today
- Read more effectively with annotation tools as you browse around the web. Add digital highlighters and sticky notes whether on PC, tablets, or mobile, and have them always be where you left them when you return! Print to mark-up? No longer necessary. Better recall? Proven! Create reports with your annotations? just a few clicks, and no more copy & paste into Word or email.
- Build your personal library in the cloud, with links, pages, notes, pictures etc, never to be lost, and ready to be accessed anywhere. Of course, those digital highlights, sticky notes and screenshots you added while going around the web automatically go into your library.
- Say goodbye to broken links and lost treasures The web is dynamic – valuable content you found earlier is often no longer there when needed. Diigo archives the webpages for the links you save. Better yet, the archived pages are fully searchable. So do not just bookmark, save to Diigo!
- Provide feedback and catch attention with annotation or screenshots Want to draw attention to a particular paragraph to your Twitter followers? Highlight it and tweet. Want to comment on a student’s writing? Use sticky notes for inline commenting. Want to provide feedback on a web design? Capture the page and mark it up.
- Organize your information as little or as much as you want. Since Diigo provides powerful search capabilities, the simple act of saving or annotating something, often with just one-click, will enable you to find it easily later. But of course, when you do want better organization, for easier review, for connecting the dots, for better sharing, for presentation, or whatever, Diigo provides unsurpassed organization capabilities, with both tagging and lists, to suit different needs.
- Share information as much or as little as you want One advantage of storing information in the cloud is that you can share them easily when you want to. Each piece of information can be set as private or public on Diigo. If you are an extrovert and like to share your passion and showcase who you are, make public as the default! If you are introvert, keep them all private! Want to send a whole collection to someone? just a few clicks away.
- Enable better collaboration on information for any group, large or small. Too little or too much sharing with email? Build a group knowledge repository for your family, your class, your team, or your entire company; each group member can add and subscribe to it, and browse and search it. Better yet, group members can interact with on-the-page annotations. So imagine your class are all reading the same Wikipedia article, and commenting and discussing right on the page!
Pronounced as Dee’go, it is an abbreviation for “Digest of Internet Information, Groups and Other stuff.” You see, we especially like the “Other stuff” part, which gives us an open mandate to relentlessly innovate and provide better and better value to our users.